Motor Home Hire Excess / Create Quote / Add Drivers / Full Quote / Policy Holder / Payment
Motor Home Hire Excess Insurance
Eligibility to Purchase
All persons to be covered under this policy are:
- Be 23 years of age or older
- Hold a valid internationally recognised driving licence or permit for the hire vehicle. This must be valid in the country in which you are travelling.
- Not subject to a driving ban
- Are fit to drive and not driving against the advice of a medical practitioner
- Not renting a motorcycle, commercial vehicle or mini-bus for private use with more than 9 seats
- This policy is operative when the Policyholder on the certificate of insurance is shown as the lead driver on the car rental agreement.
How to Claim
If you have a claim you will be required to settle the claim when you return the vehicle to the hire company.
Please keep hold of all documents provided to you by the rental company, as you will need to provide these when submitting a claim.
To submit a claim, you will need to follow your online portal with Questor Insurance (details provided upon purchasing a policy), click on the policy you wish to submit a claim on and click on the ‘Make A Claim’ button.
If after submitting your claim you encounter any service issues, please feel free to contact us.
This product is administered by Riverside Underwriting Limited (Company Registration Number 06201617 whose registered address is Bryant House, Bryant Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent, ME2 3EW). This insurance is provided by Riverside Underwriting Limited which is registered in the UK, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 466942).
This policy is underwritten by Fortegra Europe Insurance Company P.L.C. UK Branch, a branch of Fortegra Europe Insurance Company P.L.C. (Financial Conduct Authority registration number 805770).
Fortegra Europe Insurance Company P.L.C. has its registered office and principal place of business at Office 13, SOHO Office The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida, Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta (Malta Company registration number C 84703), is authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business of insurance, and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta. Together with its UK Branch, Fortegra Europe Insurance Company is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, is subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority, and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Fortegra Europe Insurance Company P.L.C. has a registered branch in the UK with its registered address at Fifth Floor, 20 Fenchurch Street, London, United Kingdom, EC3M 3BY (UK Branch registration number BR021916).
Details about the extent of our regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority are available from us on request. Annual reports on our solvency and financial position can be found at https://www.fortegra.eu/solvency-and-financial-condition-report.
Terms and Conditions
Please continue throughout the quote process to view your Insurance Product Information Document
Insures a single motorhome rental agreement up to 45 days in length.
Important Information - Motorhome Hire
- You will be liable for the first £100 of any loss
- Covers vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes with a value up to £100,000 at the hire agreement’s start date which are not more than 20 years old from first registration.
- This insurance excludes rentals that have already commenced
- The contract of insurance is subject to UK jurisdiction
- The policy document is only available in English
- All policies are liable for Insurance Premium Tax based on where you are resident.
Europe means all countries west of the Ural Mountains, British Isles, Ireland and the Islands in the Mediterranean, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Canary Islands, Madeira, Iceland, and Azores. No cover is provided for countries or areas where your Government has advised against all (but essential) travel.
Worldwide means anywhere in the world apart from Afghanistan, Belarus, Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Myanmar, North Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Russia, Venezuela and Zimbabwe. No cover is provided for countries or areas where your Government has advised against all (but essential) travel.
Cancellation of the Policy
You can cancel your policy before the start date and we will allow a full refund of the premium you have paid. You can cancel your policy at any other time but there will be no refund. Please contact us on the details below if you wish to cancel your policy.
Sales and customer service enquiries
+44 333 323 0090
+44 333 323 0095
Motor Home Excess
What you get
- Covers the excess on the rental agreement up to £2,500
- Includes cover for tyres, windscreen, under body damage, towing and loss of use plus other benefits
- Vehicles up to 7.5 Tonnes which includes fixed sleeping or cooking facilities, with a value up to £75,000 (excluding tax) at the hire agreement’s start date and is a maximum of 20 years old since the date of first registration.
- Hire agreements up to 28 days in length